Variable Trolling: Yamaha’s entire I-4 series has a user adjustable trolling speed. This allows for precision adjustment of trolling in 50-RPM increments when equipped with a Yamaha digital gauge. Trolling range varies based on model.
Easy Engine Flushing: A Freshwater Flush Device allows you to flush the engine without running it, for added convenience and extended engine life.
Quieter Operation: Yamaha’s Shift Dampener System greatly reduces the noise commonly associated with shifting gears. Using a special design and components, much of the force of shifting is absorbed, resulting in far quieter and smoother operation.
- Engine Type: Yamaha F150XB Four Stroke
- Horsepower: 150hp
- Cylinders: 4 cyl
- Shaft Length: 25″ X-Long
- Steering: Remote Mechanical
- Starter: Electric
- Weight: 489 lbs
- Alternator Output: 35 amp
- Degree of Tilt: 70°
- Degree of Trim: -4° through +16°
- Full Throttle Range: 5000 – 6000 rpm
- Displacement: 2.7L
- Fuel Induction System: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Warranty: Yamaha 3 Year Warranty
- Power Trim & Tilt
- Owner’s Manual
*Prop not included.