Top Speed and Smooth Shifting: Yamaha’s new Saltwater Series II™ HP Propeller can boost top-end speed up by nearly 2 mph in lighter-weight applications. It’s also equipped with Yamaha’s patented Shift Dampener System (SDS®) for smoother, quieter shifting.
Fast, Easy Tilting: A new, Yamaha exclusive, TotalTilt™ performs a quick, full trim up or down with the fast, double-tap of a button. This makes trailering quick and easy and is handy when a complete up or down tilt is needed.
Powerful, Precise Maneuvering: Thrust Enhancing Reverse Exhaust keeps exhaust bubbles away from the propeller below 2500 RPM and when in reverse. This means the prop bites only clean water, which results in outstanding reverse thrust and control—especially when backing down on fish and when maneuvering around docks.
- Engine Type: Yamaha F250XCB DEC Four Stroke
- Horsepower: 250hp
- Cylinders: 6 cyl
- Shaft Length: 25″ X-Long
- Throttle/Shift: Digital
- Steering: Command Link Controls with Remote Hydraulic Steering
- Starter: Electric
- Weight: 562 lbs
- Alternator Output: 50 – 70 amp
- Degree of Tilt: 70°
- Degree of Trim: -3° through +16°
- Full Throttle Range: 5000 – 6000 rpm
- Displacement: 4.2L
- Fuel Induction System: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Warranty: Yamaha 3 Year Warranty
- Power Trim & Tilt
- Owner’s Manual
*Prop not included.