Easy Engine Flushing: A Freshwater Flush Device allows you to flush the engine without running it, for added convenience and extended engine life.
Gauge Compatibility: Optional Command Link® gauges provide real-time outboard performance, boat systems and environmental data at your fingertips. Streamlined displays are designed to withstand the elements and are available in square or round style for single- or multi-engine applications.
Reliability and Durability: Combined with Yamaha’s proprietary alloy (YDC-30), their exclusive Phaze Five™ electro-deposited, anti-corrosive paint system provides a tough, five-layer barrier against corrosion. This protection is standard on all the Yamaha Midrange 70-, 60- and 50-horsepower four strokes.
- Engine Type: Yamaha F70LA Four Stroke
- Horsepower: 70hp
- Cylinders: 4 cyl
- Shaft Length: 20″ Long
- Steering: Remote Mechanical
- Starter: Electric
- Weight: 253 lbs
- Alternator Output: 17 amp
- Degree of Tilt: 65°
- Degree of Trim: -4° through +16°
- Full Throttle Range: 5300 – 6300 rpm
- Displacement: 1.0L
- Fuel Induction System: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Warranty: Yamaha 3 Year Warranty
- Power Trim & Tilt
- Steering Link Arm
- Fuel Line
- Owner’s Manual
- **prop not included