Charging Power: The F90 features a three-phase alternator that produces up to 35 amps of power. For the 90hp, that’s 40 percent more output than previous designs. That’s plenty of electrical power for battery charging and accessories, with more to spare.
Variable Trolling: The F90 features Yamaha’s Variable Trolling RPM Switch (VTS®). This allows for precision adjustment of trolling speeds in 50-RPM increments, from 550 to 1000 RPM for the 90hp. It even allows for sub-idle trolling. This is a major plus for anglers.
Extended Engine Life: A Freshwater Flush Device allows you to flush the engine without starting it, for maximum convenience, durability and engine life.
- Engine Type: Yamaha F90LB Four Stroke
- Horsepower: 90hp
- Cylinders: 4 cyl
- Shaft Length: 20″ Long
- Steering: Remote Mechanical
- Starter: Electric
- Weight: 353 lbs
- Alternator Output: 35 amp
- Degree of Tilt: 70°
- Degree of Trim: -4° through +66°
- Full Throttle Range: 5000 – 6000 rpm
- Displacement: 1.8L
- Fuel Induction System: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Warranty: Yamaha 3 Year Warranty
- Power Trim & Tilt
- Steering Link Arm
- Owner’s Manual
*Prop not included.