Extra Space: A four stroke in-line design means there’s no need for an external oil tank. That means less weight and more storage room in the boat for tackle and gear.
Ample Charging Power: With 35 amps for the VF90, the alternators produce enough power for battery charging and a range of on-board electronics.
Easy Rigging: I-4 V MAX SHO® outboards feature mechanical controls for easy, convenient rigging with most bass, bay and flats boats, and are compatible with analog, 6Y5 digital or Command Link® gauges.
- Engine Type: Yamaha VF115XA V Max Sho Four Stroke
- Horsepower: 115hp
- Cylinders: 4 cyl
- Shaft Length: 25″ X-Long
- Steering: Remote Mechanical
- Starter: Electric
- Weight: 386 lbs
- Alternator Output: 35 amp
- Degree of Tilt: 70°
- Degree of Trim: -4° through +16°
- Full Throttle Range: 5300 – 6300 rpm
- Displacement: 1.8L
- Fuel Induction System: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Warranty: Yamaha 3 Year Warranty
- Power Trim & Tilt
- Owner’s Manual
*Prop not included.