Charging Power: The V6 V MAX SHO now produces up to 70 gross amps of charging power. This exciting, 40 percent increase in charging is more than enough juice for your growing array of on-board tech. They can also be equipped with an optional isolator lead to better charge house or trolling batteries.
Real-Time Performance Data: Optional digital backlit gauges provide real-time outboard performance, boat systems and environmental data at your fingertips. Streamlined displays are designed to withstand the elements and are available in square or round style for single- or multi-engine applications.
Fast, Easy Tilting: With a quick double-tap of the trim button, Yamaha’s new, exclusive, TotalTilt® performs a full tilt up or down, until it reaches the trim rams. This makes trailering quick and easy and is handy when a complete up or down tilt is needed.
- Engine Type: Yamaha VF250XB V Max Sho Four Stroke
- Horsepower: 250hp
- Cylinders: 6 cyl
- Shaft Length: 25″ X-Long
- Steering: Remote Mechanical
- Starter: Electric
- Weight: 567 lbs
- Alternator Output: 70 amp
- Degree of Tilt: 66°
- Degree of Trim: -4° through +16°
- Full Throttle Range: 5000 – 6000 rpm
- Displacement: 4.2L
- Fuel Induction System: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Warranty: Yamaha 3 Year Warranty
- Power Trim & Tilt
- Owner’s Manual
*Prop not included.