Charging Power: The F115 features a three-phase alternator that produce up to 35 amps of power. For the F115, that’s more than 45 percent more charging power. That’s plenty of electrical power for battery charging and accessories, with more to spare.
Variable Trolling: The F115 features Yamaha’s Variable Trolling RPM Switch (VTS®). This allows for precision adjustment of trolling speeds in 50-RPM increments, from 650 to 900 RPM for the 115hp. It even allows for sub-idle trolling. This is a major plus for anglers.
Extended Engine Life: A Freshwater Flush Device allows you to flush the engine without starting it, for maximum convenience, durability and engine life.
- Engine Type: Yamaha F115LB Four Stroke
- Horsepower: 115hp
- Cylinders: 4 cyl
- Shaft Length: 20″ Long
- Steering: Remote Mechanical
- Starter: Electric
- Weight: 377 lbs
- Alternator Output: 35 amp
- Degree of Tilt: 70°
- Degree of Trim: -4° through +16°
- Full Throttle Range: 5300 – 6300 rpm
- Displacement: 1.8L
- Fuel Induction System: Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Warranty: Yamaha 3 Year Warranty
- Power Trim & Tilt
- Steering Link Arm
- Owner’s Manual
*Prop not included.